The superior source for restaurant, bar, lounge and other dining venue furniture.
The Superior Difference
Quick Ship Promise
See What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
With an enormous selection of styles, sizes, and colors in restaurant seating, we have something to fit any restaurant's décor and budget. Our tremendous selection of commercial restaurant furniture includes many new and modern options like reclaimed wood dining table tops, distressed white outdoor dining table tops, and a walnut wood Morgan restaurant bar stool with upholstered seat and back.
We also have Solid Beechwood Table Tops that some restaurant owners prefer as more of a traditional option.
Are you looking for matching chairs and tables? No problem, Superior Seating has you covered. Many of our chairs, barstools and tables have matching counterparts so you can furnish your restaurant in style.
If you’re looking to really save, take a look at our special deals on restaurant chairs, barstools and tables. Check back often since the specials change regularly.
All of our commercial restaurant furniture is top quality and at the lowest prices. Our super fast delivery and industry leading warranty make Superior Seating your best choice for commercial furniture.
At Superior Seating we have the most in-stock wholesale items in the restaurant seating industry. If it’s online, it’s in stock!
- Patio Umbrellas Buying GuidePatio umbrellas are important components of outside decor and are among the most chosen furniture accessories to complement a patio look, especially for a cafe, hotel, or any other commercial space.
- Tips to Lower Your Restaurant's Water BillWater is the most used utility in a restaurant – cooking, cleaning, dishwashing, you name it. However, there is a significant variation in water usage among different restaurants.
- Strengthen Your Restaurant Decor Using Furniture With Stylish Metal LegsDo you need to bolster your restaurant interior design to create a more vibrant, trendy setting? One of the easiest, most effective ways to revitalize your dining room also proves deceptively simple: replace wooden table, booth, bar stool, and chair legs with shiny metallic legs!
- How to Care for Your Stainless Steel FurnitureDue to its durability and ease of cleaning, steel furniture is fitted in almost all modern and commercial kitchens. It has also found its way in the heart of many people due to its great looks.
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Restaurant Layout Right NowRunning a restaurant isn't easy. Even when you think you've figured it out, you haven't.
- Wood And Metal Restaurant Furniture: Attractive Choices!A Demanding Industry Today the selection of restaurant furniture requires careful planning on the part of managers and business owners. While it remains important to budget carefully for this expenditure, most businesses also simply cannot afford to stint on quality. Consider investing in high...
- Granite: A Great Material for Outdoor Restaurant TablesChoosing material of any kind can be pretty overwhelming at first. It's always essential to pick material that's the best fit for a specific need or application. If you're trying to explore your options in materials for outdoor furniture pieces, you need to be extremely diligent and careful. There...
- Restaurant Problems And SolutionsHow Technology is Changing Restaurants One of our culture's great activities is enjoying fine dining outside the home. The earliest form of restaurants can be found in Romanian times as they were called “thermopolia”, which was a business establishment where the locals gathered to socialize with...
- Designing An Effective Restaurant MenuAn effective restaurant menu design requires a mix of elements that go beyond colors, font, and layout. Effective menus avoid long wordy descriptions, unclear layouts, and designs that are not on-brand.