- Provided delivery times are estimates only.
- Our standard freight quotes are provided for commercial addresses only, without any additional services. Additional services are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Each individual item on your order may have a different manufacturing and/or shipping process. In general, delivery time is normally 3~9 business days from the date of the shipment. When we give you a ship date, it is an approximation, and we cannot be bound by it but will do our best to meet it. We try our best to accommodate special time requests but can not guarantee a specific delivery date.
- Transit time is dependent on which products you choose, the distance, area/location, and weather. If an order needs to arrive sooner than the estimated arrival date, contact us and we will attempt to rush the order. If there will be a rush fee, we will let you know. Again, if you have any special delivery instructions, please tell us in advance.
Customers can use their own carriers to pick up orders from our location; however, SuperiorSeating.com is not responsible for any freight-related issues with 3rd party carriers arranged by customers.
Note: After a shipment has left our warehouse, we will not be liable for any shipping delays.
- Our deliveries are tailgate delivery only. If the delivery site is without a loading dock, the truck will park in a designated loading zone nearby. We recommend a Lift Gate service for those addresses without loading docks.
- We do not provide inside deliveries at this time.
- Because most orders are shipped via LTL common freight carriers, it is the responsibility of the customer to notify us if you are shipping to a site with limited access as additional fees may apply. Ultimately, the shipping company may determine whether or not your location has restricted or limited access at the time of the appointment, which will result in added charges post-sale.
- Drivers have NO obligation to assist with off-loading unless specific previous arrangements are made.
- Customers or designated personnel must be on site during the time of delivery. A re-delivery fee or other additional service fees will be applied if the carrier attempted delivery but was unsuccessful due to incorrect delivery information or if there was nobody on site.
- Customers or designated personnel are responsible for removal of any and all garbage associated with their delivery including packaging, wrapping, etc.
- We will send you a shipment confirmation when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24-48 hours of shipment.
We provide the following additional services upon request with extra charges:
Lift Gate Services is recommended for commercial addresses without a loading dock. Your products will be delivered on a special truck with a mechanical platform which will lower your items to the ground, thereby decreasing labor and the possibility of damage during unloading.
Example of a truck with life gate
- Limited access applies to locations where a 50' truck cannot access your location. A smaller straight truck will be needed. Limited access areas include, but not limited to, Hospitals, Air Ports, Farms, Parks, Schools, Churches, Hotels, Military Bases, Construction Sites, Downtown Areas, etc
- Limited delivery time
- Re-delivery fee is charged if the carrier attempted delivery but was unsuccessful due to incorrect delivery information or instructions.
- Re-consignment is charged if the customer changes the location of delivery during the transit.
- Residential address: Not available unless the order volume is over $1500, please call 866-213-2401 to discuss. For an additional fee, a "Guaranteed Delivery Service" may be offered by some carriers. If this interests you, please ask for a quote.
- Lift Gate Services is recommended for commercial addresses without a loading dock. Your products will be delivered on a special truck with a mechanical platform which will lower your items to the ground, thereby decreasing labor and the possibility of damage during unloading.